Mirabelle Meaning and Origin
French origin names are renowned for bringing out romance, and Mirabelle is no different. Meaning “wonderous” just like your little girl will be.
The name Mirabelle is a girl’s name meaning “wonderous, lovely” and is of French origin. The name Mirabelle comes from Latin mirabilis a derivative of mirari ‘to wonder at, admire’. This name is also found in Italian as Mirabella. In the Middle Ages, it was used as a male and female name but in later centuries used exclusively for females.
You may also like: Miranda, Medea, Marissa
Posts with the name Mirabelle:
- 24 Of The Prettiest Girl Names You Haven’t Heard
- The Sweetest French Names For Girls
- 30 Of The Most Elegant Girl Names Ever
- The Chicest French Names For Girls And Boys Oh La La
- 30 Romantic Names for Girls
- 500 of the Prettiest Girl Names You’ve Ever Heard