Romina Meaning and Origin
Romina is a girl’s name of Arabic origin meaning: “from the land of Christians” derived from rumina or ÑæãíäÇ. Alternatively, in Italian, they use “ina” at the end of words to make them diminutive or to make them sound “cute/feminine” so Romina could also mean “little Rome”. Romina has a delightful feminine ring and a major cute factor when they’re young and a mysterious allure when they’re an adult. For those who are fond of nicknames, Mina and Romy are popular variations.
Posts with the name Romina:
- Whimsical and Enchanting Baby Names for Girls Straight Out of a Fairytale
- Popular Names for Girls, That Aren’t Too Popular
- 20 Pretty, Modern, Creative, and Unique Girl Names
- 50 Most Popular Girl Names on All Things Baby Names
- 500 of the Prettiest Girl Names You’ve Ever Heard