Haya Meaning and Origin
The name Haya is a girl’s name meaning “life” and is of Hebrew origin. Feminine of Hyam, meaning ‘life’. Haya is also the Bible’s common verb to be, but it should be noted that it is very seldom used to denote existence or the identification of a thing or person. The verb Haya means “to be doing something” or “to happen”.
Posts with the name Haya:
- 100 Girl Names You Haven’t Heard Of
- Truly Unique and Meaningful Biblical Names for Girls
- 50 Most Popular Girl Names on All Things Baby Names
- 100 Pretty Unique Names for Girls Flying Under the Radar
- 500 of the Prettiest Girl Names You’ve Ever Heard