Vesper Meaning and Origin
The name Vesper is a unisex name meaning “evening star” and is of Latin origin. The name has Latin origins and means “evening star” or “evening prayer”. The name Vesper has been used for centuries and has been associated with various meanings and connotations. In ancient Roman mythology, Vesper was the goddess of the evening star. In Christian tradition, Vesper refers to the evening prayer service that is usually held at sunset. In modern times, the name Vesper has been used for fictional characters in literature and film, including the character Vesper Lynd from the James Bond novel “Casino Royale” by Ian Fleming.
Posts with the name Vesper:
- Whimsical and Enchanting Baby Names for Girls Straight of a Fairytale
- 100 Gender Neutral Baby Names
- 100 Hauntingly Gorgeous Dark and Romantic Goth Baby Names
- 25 Super Badass Names for Tough Fierce Baby Girls
- Baby Names That Mean Moon and Stars