Wyatt Meaning and Origin
The name Wyatt is a boy’s (sometimes used as a girl’s) name meaning “brave in war” and is of English origin. The name Wyatt is derived from the Old English word “wiht,” which means “war” or “battle.” Wyatt has gained popularity in recent years. It has been consistently used as a given name in English-speaking countries. A notable individual bears the name Wyatt: Wyatt Earp: A legendary figure of the American Wild West, Wyatt Earp was a lawman and gambler known for his involvement in the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral. While Wyatt is the most common spelling of the name, there are a few variations used in different regions, including Wyat, Wyett, and Wythe.
Posts with the name Wyatt:
- 100 Cute First and Middle Names for Boys
- 100 Gender Neutral Baby Names
- Cute First and Middle Name Combinations
- Stylish Names for Girls That Are Worthy Of The Runway
- 50 Most Popular Boy Names on All Things Baby Names