Wyatt Meaning and Origin
The name Wyatt is a boy’s (sometimes used as a girl’s) name meaning “brave in war” and is of English origin. The name Wyatt is derived from an Old English Wigheard composed of wig ‘war’ and heard ‘hardy, brave, strong’. Current Popularity: #29.
Posts with the name Wyatt:
- 100 Cute First and Middle Names for Boys
- 100 Gender Neutral Baby Names
- Cute First and Middle Name Combinations
- Stylish Names for Girls That Are Worthy Of The Runway
- 50 Most Popular Boy Names on All Things Baby Names